- NC in Landbased Engineering :Agricultural (SCQF Level 6)
- NC in Landbased Engineering: Ground Care (SCQF Level 6)
- SVQ Level 2 in Landbased Engineering Operations (Agricultural) (SCQF Level 5)
- SVQ Level 2 in Landbased Engineering Operations (Ground Care) (SCQF Level 5)
- SVQ Level 3 in Landbased Engineering Operations (Agriculture) (SCQF Level 6)
- SVQ Level 3 in Landbased EngineeringOperation (Ground Care) (SCQF Level 6)
SVQ Level 2 in Landbased Engineering Operations (Agricultural) (SCQF Level 5)
Mode of attendance:
This programme is aimed at persons new to employment in the industry.
- Mechanical Principles
- Tools & Equipment
- Material Preparation
- Shaping & Assembling
- Thermal Joining Processes
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Cooling and Lubrication Systems
- Service & Repair: Electrical Systems
- Mechanical Transmission
- Develop Personal Performance
- Service & Repair: Braking Systems
- Soil Cultivation and Plant Establishment Equipment
- Clutches, Flywheels & Torque Converters
- Steering Systems
- Cutting & Mowing Equipment
- Core Skills
The SVQ Level 2 is delivered over 2 academic years by block release. 12 weeks per year. Starts in September.
Technician with Agricultural Dealership, Service Engineer, Self-employed Agricultural Engineer.
3 Standard Grades or Intermediate 1 qualifications in English, Maths and another science subject Alternative entry qualifications may be accepted at the discretion of the College.
SVQ Level 3 & Modern Apprenticeship for suitable candidates. For further details please contact us on: 01506 864800.