- HSE First Aid at Work Refresher (2-day) - ILA approved
- COSSH Manual Handling Awareness ILA Approved
- COSHH Risk Assessment: An Introduction - ILA approved
- OAT Environmental Health & Safety Awareness (Fencing)
- HSE Emergency First Aid (1-day) - ILA approved
- HSE First Aid at Work (3-day) - ILA approved
- LANTRA Health & Safety and Environmental Awareness
- LANTRA Site Safety Awareness
- CSCS Landbased Health & Safety
- ROLO Health & Safety Awareness
The Health and Safety Executive's (HSE) aims are to protect the health, safety and welfare of people at work, and to safeguard others, mainly members of the public, who may be exposed to risks from the way work is carried out.
HSE will prosecute in cases where there is a significant risk, a disregard for established standards or persistent poor compliance with the law.
Legislation is currently in place regarding issues such as manual handling, 1st Aid at Work, COSHH & Risk Assessment. Oatridge runs a variety of H & S courses aimed at meeting HSE requirements.
If you can't find the course that you want please contact us.